Monday, May 11, 2009

Mum - Beautiful ME !!!


As I read my friend's post, I realized I have nothing to write about my dearest one. Tensions have been piling up; and we don’t miss a single chance of bullying each other… Oh Ya.. Me grown up , with two horns.. I don’t see a tail yet. I am aware she is too busy with her household chores and everything else that is so-called precious to us, and I am busy pointing things that she cud have done for her-SELF to feel better. Now before you call me Meany; Not that I don’t do things for her… but somehow it’s never enough…

She is the best known repository of creative ideas be it cooking; gardening, cleaning and mischief planning and Yes I cant miss out on her anger.

No matter how bad she cribs about dad still buying her sarees and stuff; that is what she likes. Now as I write.. I remember things I think Dad adores about her – Her confidence; her way of keeping things simple; the Do- Gooder; the Nutan Like look( Though he vows for Hema Malini.. :P); Her Support; I can go on and on and on… Luv U Mum; Promise! I will cut out the fights... thats too much… I will lessen them ; and I wont say anything about you cleaning things all the time .. Promise.!!!! . And I will tidy the room… :P

Mum, Can we go shopping together and eat that bhelpuri again… Miss U…

Pinky.

1 comment:

Crescentia Kalpana David said...

i wld say this to Mom too :)