Monday, April 27, 2009

Of New Interests!!!


As few get engrossed in THE jazz, a few talking about money making, another few into jitters of arranged marriage; one trying to accommodate summer with the kids; an entity heaving a sigh of relief with the exams gone; another one trying the best in the kitchen, one trying to be nicest husband, another one coping with the Accident jolt, one busy with the night shifts; Someone trying to know the best of me; I choose to probe into the more humane (lol) world or word HANDSOME.


Finally, as I understand the “meaning” of “Oh! Handsome”; I can’t but just drool at Brad Pitt. And watching Ocean’s 11 tops it all... How the hell does this unkempt guy look so handsome...? He does look a bit like DEV ANAND… :)(My Blog, remember!) And then I wonder Mahesh Bhatt or the Abbas Mustan thingys coming up with a similar movie … Yucks!!! Imagine Danny – The Amitabh, The Rusty – Shah Rukh (More Yucks); Then Abhishek added to it, then the father-son movie... Oh its gets worse and worse… bar the details, but Hrithik and John wud be an added treat to the show.