Friday, May 29, 2009

My Date with The Chicken – Ofcourse Dead!

After all that uproar about the Tandoor; the grill; the barbeque stand and Pinky - Does not know anything stunt; I am finally entrusted with the responsibility of cooking the TANDOORI CHICKEN…me PROUD.

It’s been a long time, I have experimented; with all the mood swings and not-so-good happenings; I really know now, cooking is something which soothes me the most (Past the aroma therapy). As I always said to Aron; leave me in the kitchen the whole day and I will be the brighter soul. (Its been ages I spoke to U; whr r U?)

After the initial mix of spices; not-like-that deal; the never-ending 4 long hours of marinade; the chicken is out on the grill and me finishing my part of story or I say scrap blogging…: P and you reading….

HOPE IT TURNS OUT GOOD!!!