Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Heart Aches!

Another prod, and here I go… This time sad - sad - sad sobbing tales of heart. Nothing to say; nothing in particular, absolutely nothing but nothing either makes me smile.
Few days ago; I was smiling; probably at everything. But now nothing hilarious, amusing makes me SMILE… sob sob!!!.. No, No I am not frowning either; so don’t worry about the wrinkles. But I am sad; sad for so many things that I don’t realize them anymore.

I am hurt; hurt in ways I didn’t know I could be. The bad kinda feeling you know you want to share but you know you never can, you want to cry your heart out but you know people around will never realize why! Lonely, even when out with friends; their cranky jokes; your heart aches a little when someone around you giggles, The ache grows stronger as u try to figure out why!; Nothing like this ever happened but heart still aches. Aches for something which is/ was never yours. Mixed bad sad feelings. Cant say a word about it to anyone; but you still know YOU want to share it with the world to lessen the pain but the thot kills you.

Someone to the rescue please!!!!

2 comments:

Crescentia Kalpana David said...

now tht it is out smile :)

Videhi said...

IMHO: start serving this pitiable society around! There are so many needy souls waiting to hear a friendly word! Go visit the old age homes or the orphanages and you will feel so much better!