Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A FEW NOTHINGS!

You know the feeling …. u suddenly feel like writing .. I mean a lauoooooooot writing... thts happening to me... and then I think... Ahem! (I can think again now...LOL) wot do I write about... then all goes blank.

A fren pinging on gtalk… I got to know his first name today after 2 years or so I guess…LOL.. Been watching videos on YouTube... A lot… feels nostalgic...

Actually food for thought – What is future. I mean really really asking… why do we talk about about future… The other day a fren of mine 30 something was saving for her future, are we not living in the future? Before u start lecturing me on the tenses… I mean I truly are we not living it?

And I said future… and wots the present then... Hey don’t take me wrong.. I have bored people to the limit talking about future plans , my hubby is new to the list… LOL... A patient god man I must say... LOL

We save up for a house, kids... but wot if we need the money for kids like now… it’s the future. Does life really end after 40…? I mean thinking of it.. I don’t think I can go clubbing or trekking …. I might be too tired... but that is wot I like to do… not being tired but the former.

Ok I agree... I am the confused lot... Renegotiating their views about life … thinking about the nothings… AGAIN A LOT! Worrying about your nosy neighbors and Uh! U r so better without them... But guess everybody (if not U; I specifically mean individuals with brains) go thru this phase. It will pass thru.. LOL.

3 comments:

Crescentia Kalpana David said...

Good tht u r feeling secure of ur future. Happy for u

sonuli1311 said...

No kalp.. its the other way .. I am feeling so insecure abt the present I cant plan for the future...

Crescentia Kalpana David said...

:((