Thursday, June 11, 2009

The Cribbing Session

Ok! Its been a while, the people concerned have spoken to me; too busy with assignments; the weddings and don’t know wot stuff.

Finally the blog is a handy one; Dear Blog. This one completely devoted to the cribbing. Yes the cribbing. So until you feel you aren’t in for something like this; do not continue. And remember.. Its MY blog.

The buses; the not so done appointement; the class – Instructional Designing; the assignments; the stares and more to go.

The lady in the bus; or I shud say the d(eh)elicate d(uh)arling (with the aspirations), The CRUELLA….: D; Can’t even manage the slight jerk. Hey… if that’s so … why cant she fly; why bother the public transport; and Oh! the look “ Cant she stand Right” – only If I cud say “ u r right I cant! Can u pls do it for me”.

The Umbrella:
My umbrella gave up on me atlast.. I bought a new lavender…Looks Cool. ;)

Ya.. it is too sunny and I cant do w/o the umbrella .. “Tera kya jaata hain bhai .Tumhe toh nahi pakdaaya”.

And yes, so much for the public transport; I bet I can write chronicles of it.
The bus conductor; ages ago – it was the fifty paise.. now a rupee.. How come he never seems to have a rupee; when its my turn. – Always.

Then the Autowallahs – can’t say more “&%#$##^”.

The people at the institute; I fear the most; How come they know everything that I wasn’t ever aware off. They come up with the perfect plan to scare me; scare me more everyday and ya they do it with their impeccable smiling faces. It works!!!

The batch mates; they remind me of the fun I miss @ work... Poor Me!!!

And though after so many promises; I didn’t get to eat the panipuri yet.!!!!!!


Done for today! The rest will be covered some other day!
Have a good sleep now. ..:)

No comments: