Wednesday, January 21, 2009

ME TAGGED!!

1. If your lover betrayed you what would your reaction be?
• S*#@, How about hiring a HITMAN….

2. If you could have one dream come true, which one would it be.
• Let all my dreams come true… ;)

3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
Abhi No more Gussa on ANyone…. Except One… But not enough to kick her…

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
• Invest to earn another billion… Business U see...

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
• Nah, When I get to knw the person well ; I cannot be fooled any further.

6. Which is more blessed: loving someone or being loved by someone?
• Being Loved, Cost Effective too… Recession U See

7. How long would you wait for someone you love?
• It’s Time! HE better Come Along. Punishment can be too severe.

8. If the person you like is secretly attached, what would you do?
Hmmm …. Secretly Attached… ME!!! Feel Good….;))

9. If you could root for one social cause which one would it be?
• Poverty

10. What takes you down the fastest?
• My Gluco Levels… :D

11. Change of quest..... What's your main Aim in life?
• Main Aim--- Life… ... I have plans only for the next 6 months...: D

12. What's your fear?
• Losing people I love.

13. What kind of person(s) do you think the person who tagged you is/are?
• Someone trying to make the world I LIVE IN a Happier place …. On Second thots… Vindictive, This is too big of a questionnaire to fill in.. I need to be ready for the next assault -- :D Love u Kalp

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor?
• Nah… Change Options.. My world – Happily Ever After.

15. What is the first thing you do when you wake up?
• Oh I overslept even today… :D

16. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously who would you pick?
• Me.. In Love with 2 people.. SiMULTANEOUSLY, That does look confused as me, but nah I am not falling for it…

17. Would you give all in a relationship?
• Giving .. Sound easy, Wot if he is already cluttered?? I will decide then..

18. What's eating you now?
• THIS QUESTIONNAIRE.

19. Do you prefer being single or in a relationship?
• In a relationship… Long Lasting one though..

Kalp! Thanks for the New Year Gift. I bet u will receive a better one next year….LOL (EVIL LAUGH)

2 comments:

Crescentia Kalpana David said...

looking fwd to next year ;) .. hey i like ur answers .. btw who is "except her" heheh ;)

Kathi Mahesh Kumar said...

INTERESTING!!!