Friday, December 26, 2008

Typing Speed....

The Percepts…. The gibberish….
I feel that I am alive when u reach for me god knows time and its only begun when u come for me when u reach for me when u bless the day drift away and know that a reason to live in a tip on a mean yeah I want to play in the sea I want to lay this forever until the sky falls on to the sea velvet a I make you were surrounded by the lonely sea and tears to fervour you truly come automatically lay like this forever until the sky falls down onto me.In the sea I want to lay like this forever until the sky falls down onto me.la la la la la truly madly deeply ....

You are still the one I saw first time you touched me I felt love, after all this time you are still the one I love.they said I bet they will never make it. Still going strong. The only one I dream of. Enough and better,I am glad we didn’t listen, They said I bet still going strong. Still Ithe one I want for life.Still the one I love.the one I dream of.Still the one. Specification. Still the one I run to one that I belong too for life. The Kiss goodnight, still the one. Would be the odds together.we would be missing.they will be making.look at us holding on.still going strong.Still the one I want for life.

Isn’t the first time only the last time.Dont u worry my tears will soon be over.Dont be sorry the only thing I am asking. The one to set u free howdy I knw no its never too late.becoz I know only the first time and last time, with my loved ones again.Theres a dream around a chance.destiny I will be there even though you don’t care.breeding the day with my loved ones again.

You are stuck in my heart like counting a million sars for that many reasons you are. You have been all over been like a spell cnat u see u have been changing the world around me, if you hold me close enough I cant do nothing but.

And we can go anywhere wotever the reason u are. For that many reasons u are. I cant deny since I met you the day I am dying to see….

No comments: