Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The Recharge

You know I have always been saying this .. "Starting Problem..", so this is the second one ...

Well as always.. I am at my system ..Staring at the screen.. Formatting the much needed document.. Oh, they are so boring. Now this was the evening...bored with the work I had to finish though not so stringent deadlines… But when its Dad it always has to be perfect.. Doesn't this give you a picture of a boring boring weekend?

Well I was about go through this, this Saturday until my savior, my Ravi Annaya.. (My school friend Ravi, Annaya as I call him... he is a wonderful person to be with and the tallest person I have known .. :D. He is bugged too... we share a lot of bugging moments.. :D ) on the phone. Well of course, he had nothing to do either as he said then (:/).

And we decide for the Bandi Pani Puri; ya the usual pani puri or the gupchup or the famous Gol Gappe.. its always the same .. YUMMY. The Recharge: My challenges... 7:30 PM, have to go out, with the limpy leg, dad's home, too many problems..ye ye ( Pirates Style) . :) .. But therez a way when there’s PaniPuri ...:D. And this time it was phone Recharge. Yes, Yes the same old dabba reliance phone as u remember ..but it still works. :) . So here was my idea. I say I gotta recharge my phone, Ravi Annaya is gonna pick me up and it works. :)

So in about 10 mins I am ready and Annaya is here too and thus our Saturday Recharge begins. We decide to pick Pavan and Lata on the way... and drop at Annaya's place. After the intial hiccups we finally move out at about 8:00PM . We decided to head for the Gopal Chat bhandar, near Dolphin Bakery ( Its a lovely place for gol gappe.. if you stay closer to Nacharam, Habsiguda or Tarnaka) but as luck would have it.. the place was so crowded and worried that our turn would never come, we decided to go further.

(To be Contd.....)

No comments: